- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 3 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 3 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 4 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 4 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 4 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 4 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 4 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 4 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 4 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 4 days ago
NADRA successfully implements IBMS at Khokhrapar
Islamabad: National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) has successfully implemented Integrated Border Management System (IBMS) at Khokhrapar Border, the first rail link is now operational with the system.
NADRA spokesperson in a statement issued on Tuesday has said that the system is designed and tailored specifically as per immigration laws of Pakistan, which helps prevent illegal entry, use of counterfeit documents, human smuggling, and other travel fraud.
IBMS is now operational at Khokhrapar for the management of passengers of all entries/exists through this station and till date around 800 passengers have been processed through the system, she added.
She said NADRA is the partner for the implementation of IBMS for FIA to replace the existing PISCES system at all the entry/exist points in Pakistan including Airport, Railway Stations and land routes. Moreover, it is pertinent to mention that IBMS is already operational on all major international airports including Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta and at Torkham, a land route to Afghanistan.
Highlighting IBMS features, she said it has been designed to document and store the entire process starting from visa issuance till departure and arrivals from the country thus preventing illegal human trafficking as well as illegal immigrants to flee from the country. IBMS has been equipped with the latest technologies like advance fingerprint matching, specialized handling for different categories of travellers, she added.