- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 15 hours ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 5 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 5 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 5 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 6 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 6 days ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 6 days ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 6 days ago
- SnackVideo Kickstarts Its First Creator Academy in Pakistan with Inaugural Content CreatorsPosted 6 days ago
- سی آر آر سی نے آسٹریلیا میں چینی ثقافتی لائبریریاں قائم کردیںPosted 7 days ago
Na Enhancement of Parliamentary and Economic Cooperation between Azerbaijan and Pakistan Underlined
Islamabad: Faisal Karim Kundi, Deputy Speaker National Assembly has said that Azerbaijan and Pakistan were intertwined in bonds of religion, culture and history, therefore, Islamabad attaches great importance to its relations with Baku.
He said that Pakistan strongly desire to further enhance its bilateral, economic and parliamentary ties with its brotherly country. He was talking to Ambassador of Azerbaijan H. E. Dashgins Hikarov who called on him here Friday.
Faisal Karim Kundi said that both the countries have huge economic potential which needs to be exploited for mutual benefit.
He said that regular interaction between the political hierarchy, parliamentarians and people of both the countries would be helpful in exploring avenues of possible cooperation.
The Deputy Speaker said that parliamentarians of both the countries could also play an important role in creating better understanding between both the countries. He thanked Azerbaijan for its support to Pakistan on Kashmir issue at regional and international forums.
Ambassador of Azerbaijan Dashgins Hikarov agreed with Deputy Speaker and said that his government also strongly desires to have congenial relations with Pakistan.
He said that a stable Pakistan was imperative for the peace in the region; therefore, it has always supported Pakistan on all regional and international forums. He thanked Pakistan for its support on the issue of Nagorno-Karabakh.
He agreed for further enhancing economic relations between both the countries.
The Azerbaijani Ambassador also presented an invitation on behalf of Deputy Speaker of Azerbaijani Majlis National Assembly to Deputy Speaker to visit Azerbaijan. Deputy Speaker accepted the invitation and said that he would visit Azerbaijan with a parliamentary delegation soon.