- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 9 hours ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 9 hours ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 2 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 3 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 3 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 4 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 7 days ago
MQM wants Sindh’s prosperity: Altaf Hussain
KARACHI: Chief Muttahida Qaumi Movement Altaf Hussain reiterated on Monday that MQM wanted Sindh to prosper and develop as the strong province will make Pakistan stronger.
The MQM chief was having telephonic conversation with a former Sindh MPA from Nawabshah and a prominent PPP leader, Inayat Hussain Rind after he, along with his followers, joined MQM during a visit to his Azizabad residence `Nine Zero’.
Welcoming Mr Rind and his colleagues into the fold of MQM, Mr Hussain said that Mr Rind’s decision of joining MQM would help in bringing an end to the conspiracy of dividing people of Sindh.
He said that MQM was the only party of the country that enjoyed complete support of all the oppressed people and it was because this that the caravan of righteousness was now fast spreading in every nook and cranny of the country.
He said that since people from across the country have been joining MQM in a large number, the next chief minister of Sindh would be, Inshallah, from amongst the representatives of MQM.
On this occasion, Mr Hussain also vowed that his party would leave no stone unturned in wiping out hooliganism, feudalism and oppressive system from the province.
Mentioning that MQM was the only party of the country whose struggle of righteousness had time and again resulted in the martyrdom of its thousands of workers, he said that souls of all those colleagues must be happy to see that their struggle for which they laid down their lives was marching ahead and the people getting fed up with feudal lords and landlords were now joining MQM.
The MQM chief urged Mr Rind to pay a visit to different departments of MQM so as to see for himself that all MQM colleagues enjoyed equal respect, irrespective of the fact, whether they are members of Assembly or Senate.
Mr. Hussain while speaking to Mr Rind in Sindhi said that his joining of MQM would help in bringing an end to the conspiracy of dividing people of Sindh and a joint struggle would be launched for the prosperity of Sindh and the country.
At the outset, Mr Hussain appealed to the educated youths and enlightened people of Sindh to join MQM’s struggle of righteousness so as to play their positive role for the development of Sindh and the country.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr Rind said that his joining of MQM and being the son of soil would bring an end to Sindhi-Mohajir difference as the enlightened people of Sindh wanted to get rid of those elements who, after winning the elections with the votes of poor and oppressed people used to multiply their wealth in the past.
He said that MQM philosophy was rapidly getting popularity in the interior of Sindh and now every son of the soil was no getting inspired towards it.