- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 5 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 6 days ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 6 days ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 6 days ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
- القسم العربي في FXCM يحتفل بمرور 20 عام على تأسيس الشركة من خلال منح تخفيضات بنسبة 31 ٪ على سبريد الذهب لفترة محدودة*Posted 3 weeks ago
- ELS Educational Services, Inc. entered into an agreement with National Geographic Learning to develop custom-published ESL textbooks.Posted 3 weeks ago
Mimecast to expand into Germany with local customer support and data residency
New German market research highlights requirement for advanced email security to protect organizations from ransomware and impersonation attacks
MUNICH, Germany, Oct. 04, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ:MIME), a leading email and data security company, today announced its plan to expand into Germany.
Mimecast’s new office in Munich will serve as a regional hub for Central Europe and strengthen ties with existing customers and partners. Mimecast will build a team that offers high-quality local German-speaking customer service, technical support and partner program management. Mimecast will also open two fully replicated data centers in Germany in 2018 to support the growing appetite for local data residency.
Mimecast is 100% committed to the channel and is currently recruiting additional German partners to accelerate its growth and further enhance customer experience in the region.
“Mimecast is all-in on Germany with a long-term view on investment in technology infrastructure and jobs,” said Michael Heuer, Country Manager – Central Europe.
“Email is a critical service for organizations and they need help to archive their growing volumes of data in a highly secure repository while providing powerful search tools that allow employees to easily access this information quickly for productivity and GDPR compliance.
“Our research shows that advanced email attacks in Germany are growing and many firms have not yet embraced a cyber resilience strategy. It’s vital that organizations not only invest in preventing attacks but also prepare how to keep their business working during an incident,” he added.
Mimecast German research highlights*
- Sophisticated email attack volumes are rising – 55% of respondents had seen more targeted spear-phishing with malicious links in the last 3 months; 47% saw impersonation fraud asking for confidential data rise and 43% for fraudulent wire transfers
- 61% of organizations had some of their data encrypted by ransomware in 2017 with 37% of those affected paying the ransom
- Only 19% of German organizations have already adopted a cyber resilience strategy
Mimecast’s integrated cloud suite is designed to comprehensively manage email security, archiving and business continuity for on-premises and cloud services like Microsoft Office 365.
Prospective customers, partners and employees are invited to meet Mimecast representatives at the it-sa 2017 exhibition and congress held on 10-12 October in Nuremberg. Hall 10.1-214.
Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ:MIME) makes business email and data safer for more than 27,300 customers and millions of employees worldwide. Founded in 2003, the company’s next-generation cloud-based security, archiving and continuity services protect email, and deliver comprehensive email risk management in a single, fully-integrated subscription service.
*Research was conducted in September 2017 by Vanson Bourne on behalf of Mimecast. Respondents were IT decision makers at 100 German organizations with more than 1,000 employees.
+44 207 847 8747
Statements in this press release regarding management’s future expectations, beliefs, intentions, goals, strategies, plans or prospects, including without limitation, the potential extension of operations to Germany, the timing of such expansion, and the success of those potential operations, may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and other federal securities laws. Mimecast intends all such forward-looking statements to be covered by the safe harbor provisions for forward-looking statements contained in Section 21E of the Exchange Act and the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks. As a result of such risks, Mimecast’s actual results may differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements discussed in or implied by the forward-looking statements contained herein. Mimecast is providing the information in this press release as of this date and assumes no obligations to update the information included in this press release or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.