- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 12 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 1 day ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 4 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 5 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 5 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
Mercuria-Announcement of New Senior Executive
GENEVA, SWITZERLAND–(Marketwire – November 2, 2012) – Mercuria Energy Group Ltd (“Mercuria”) is pleased to announce that Roger Jones has joined the company in the capacity of Global Head of Non-Oil Trading and a member of the company board.
In this new role, Roger will be responsible for the worldwide trading activities in Power and Gas, LNG, Base Metals, Carbon Emissions, Agricultural Products and Global Equities.
Roger”s career spans more than 25 years in the commodity trading business and he will add a wealth of expertise and experience to the Mercuria management team. After starting his career at Cargill, Roger also worked at Phibro before becoming Head of Energy Trading at Deutsche Bank.
Roger joins from Barclays where, in his role as Global Head of Commodities, he was responsible for leading a globally diverse commodity business. He brings to Mercuria outstanding cross commodity trading management expertise and he will be instrumental in Mercuria”s continued development and future growth in the non-oil markets.
About Mercuria Energy
Mercuria is an international group of companies active over a wide spectrum of energy & commodity markets including crude oil and refined petroleum products, natural gas (including LNG), power, coal, base metals, biodiesel, and carbon emissions.
It is one of the world”s top five largest independent energy traders. In 2011 Mercuria had sales in excess of $75 billion and operates from over 30 offices worldwide.
In addition to its trading core, Mercuria owns up-stream and mid-stream assets ranging from oil reserves to infrastructure and storage terminals. It also has substantial investments in the upstream coal sector.