- Bombardier Announces Closing Date, Amended Terms for Sale of Aerostructures Business to Spirit AeroSystems Holding, Inc.Posted 13 hours ago
- شركة Sphera تُطلق برنامجًا متطورًا مصممًا لتحويل أداء سلامة العمليات وإدارة المخاطر التشغيليةPosted 5 days ago
- Sphera Launches Cutting-Edge Software Designed to Transform Process Safety and Operational Risk Management PerformancePosted 6 days ago
- New Style of Remote Lesson, Experience-based Event “Pinch to Move! Three-dimensional Vision in Air” in ActionPosted 6 days ago
- [INVNT GROUP]™ And World Air League® Partner On World-First Cultural, Sports And Entertainment Event, World Sky Race®Posted 1 week ago
- یو لسم پین بیبو ګلف اقتصادی تعاون فورم او 2020 بیبو ګلف انټر نیشنل ګیټ وے پورټ تعاون سمټ 15 اکتوبر له په ګوانګسی نیننګ ښار کښي منعقد شو۔Posted 1 week ago
- Carnegie Endowment Announces The Malcolm H. Kerr Carnegie Middle East CenterPosted 1 week ago
- مؤسسة كارنيغي للسلام الدولي تُعلن عن “مركز مالكوم كير- كارنيغي للشرق الأوسط”Posted 1 week ago
- گیارہواں پین بیبو گلف اکانومک کوپریشن فورم اور 2020 بیبوگلف انٹر نیشنل گیٹ وے پورٹ کوپریشن سمٹ 15 اکتوبر کو گوانگزے کے شہر نیننگ میں منعقد ہواPosted 1 week ago
- The 11th Pan-Beibu Gulf Economic Cooperation Forum & 2020 Beibu Gulf International Gateway Port Cooperation Summit was held on October 15 in Guangxi’s Nanning CityPosted 1 week ago
Meezan Bank conducts public awareness seminars
Karachi: Meezan Bank Limited has recently conducted a series of Public Awareness seminars on Islamic Banking in different cities of Pakistan.
Meezan Bank has been conducting similar seminars on very regular basis for several years now. The purpose of these seminars is to convey the message of Islamic Banking to the masses at all levels and to create awareness about the prohibition of Riba, says a release, adding Alhamdulillah, all these events are well attended by the residents and traders of the locality who have expressed their appreciation of this initiative of Meezan Bank and have requested the bank to continue and expand these events.
In addition to the general public, these events were also attended by members of local trade bodies and Chambers who appreciated this initiative and have invited Meezan Bank to conduct such awareness sessions in their respective unions also.
Apart from this, staff members of Meezan Bank also arranged lectures on “Introduction to Islamic Finance” at COMSATS Lahore and Sahiwal, which were well attended and appreciated by the faculty and students of these Institutes.
Meezan Bank has been recognized as the best Islamic Bank in Pakistan by various local and international institutions over the past several years. The Bank offers a complete range of Islamic banking products and services through a retail banking network of over 300 branches in 90 cities, supported by 24/7 banking services that include over 240 ATMs, Internet Banking and a 24hour Call Centre.