- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 1 day ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 1 day ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Meeting discusses problems of DHA residents
Karachi: A delegation of Association of Defence Residents (ADR) led by its President Attique-ur-Rehman visited DHA and held a meeting with Administrator DHA, Brig Muhammad Abdullah, at DHA Main Office to discuss various issues related to the residents.
The Administrator underlined the need for enhanced interaction between DHA and residents’ associations for speedy resolution of their problems.
He said that for DHA, satisfaction of residents was of utmost importance and DHA would always welcome the valuable feedback from the residents’ associations. He informed the delegation that DHA was making a new security plan which envisages effective steps in collaboration with Police, Rangers and CBC to enhance the security arrangements in DHA.
Brig Abdullah reiterated that DHA accorded highest priority to provision of secure and safe living environment to residents. He informed the delegation that the contracts for left over development works in DHA Phase-VII and Phase-VII Extension were being finalized and the development works would start soon.
He said that DHA was planning to start development of a graveyard in DHA Phase-VIII very soon to meet the pressing demand of the residents. He asked the concerned staff to arrange a joint visit of DHA officials and representatives of Residents’ Association to finalize the plan for undertaking development activity soon.
Special Project Director DHA informed the delegation that there had been a positive development towards making the stalled DHA Cogen Plant operational. The complex process of rehabilitation of the plant was in advance stages of planning for making it operational at the earliest.
The meeting concluded on a positive note, while both residents and DHA officials expressed their resolve to continue meaningful co-operation in future.