- Shanghai Electric Signs MOU with Saudi’s ACWA Power to Co-develop Global Solar ProjectsPosted 21 hours ago
- Shanghai Electric Signs MOU with Saudi’s ACWA Power to Co-develop Global Solar ProjectsPosted 22 hours ago
- Shanghai Electric Signs MOU with Saudi’s ACWA Power to Co-develop Global Solar ProjectsPosted 23 hours ago
- Bombardier Commercial Aircraft Enhances Customer Support in Africa and the Middle East with Relocation of its Q Series Aircraft Regional Support TeamPosted 2 days ago
- Twelve Seas Investment Company Signs Agreement to Combine with a UAE CompanyPosted 2 weeks ago
- New Virtual CPE Supports VNF Hypervisor Solutions for SD-WANPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ontario Racquet Club Increases Their Membership By 20% With Retractable Roof from OpenAirePosted 2 weeks ago
- د بي اېکس بي په بی اېکس ټربو باندې په لومړي ځل د ايي اي او پروجېکټ اعلانPosted 3 weeks ago
- بی ایکس بی کا بی ایکس ٹربو پر پہلے آئی ای او پروجیکٹ کا اعلانPosted 3 weeks ago
- BXB Announces First IEO Project on BXB TurboPosted 3 weeks ago
Masood stresses upon Britain to play role to stop HR violation in IOK
President Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Muhammad Masood Khan has stressed upon the Britain to play its due role to stop India from perpetuation of atrocities and gross human rights violations against Kashmiri people in Indian Occupied Kashmir who are struggling peacefully for achieving their right to self-determination.
Addressing the Kashmir conference in London, he said Britain is one of the most influential country of the world and important member of UNSC and it has the responsibility to utilize its approach in resolving Kashmir dispute in accordance with the UN resolutions and as per the wishes of Kashmiri people.
He asked the British parliamentarians to use their approach in stopping India from human carnage in IOK and inhumane treatment against the innocent Kashmiri people.
The conference was also addressed by different British parliamentarians, councilors, leaders of Kashmiri expatriates including Mayor Waltham stove Forest Council Cilia Lytle Jon, member British parliament and others.
Source: Radio Pakistan