- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 10 hours ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 14 hours ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 17 hours ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 21 hours ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 22 hours ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 22 hours ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 23 hours ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 23 hours ago
- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 1 day ago
- Jemincare initiates phase I clinical trial of anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody JMB2002Posted 1 day ago
Long March: Capital in grip of tight security ahead of Qadri’s long March
Islamabad: In order to avoid any sort of untoward incident during the Tehreek-e-Minhajul Quran TMQ long march, stringent security measures have been taken by the Federal government in Capital.
As per details, large numbers of containers were lined up and barbed wires erected on almost all the roads leading to the parliament house and the red zone. The entry point of Capital Faizabad was totally blocked.
Almost twenty two thousand and five hundred security personnel have been deployed‚ particularly in Red Zone. Security personnel’s were equipped with rubber bullets and tear gas to deal with any violent situation.
Besides the strict security arrangements for the day, special parking arrangements for various dignitaries have been made in exclusive enclosures.
It was decided that security of Islamabad, especially Red Zone, will be beefed up and no unauthorised visitor will be allowed to enter the Red Zone.
Extensive patrolling will be carried out around the Parliament House and in Red Zone. It was decided that air surveillance of Islamabad and surrounding areas will be carried out before, during and after the Parliament session till the participants dispersed.