- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
KP police renders unprecedented and matchless sacrifices in the war against terrorism, CM
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Chief Minister Justice R Tariq Pervez Khan has said that Khyber Pakhtunkhwa police has rendered unprecedented and matchless sacrifices in the war against terrorism adding that police personal of all ranks in the province have laid down their lives for the safe and better future of the coming generations; and the whole nation is proud of the sacrifices of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa police.
He expressed these views addressing as Chief Guest the capital city police Darbar held at police line Peshawar on Thursday. Touching upon the peaceful holding of general elections in the province, the Chief Minister said that despite high threats level elections were held in a more peaceful, organized and disciplined manner in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa than any other province
of the country and all this was possible because of the commitment and hard work of police for which Khyber Pakhtunkhwa police really deserved appreciation.
There were two big challenges for the caretaker provincial government had to face a big challenge of holding the general elections in a peaceful atmosphere; and it was able to deal with challenge successfully because of the well coordinated efforts and better team work of the provincial cabinet, the relevant department, the police and other law enforcing agencies; Maintained the Chief Minister.
Referring to the role of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa police and specially the Peshawar Police in the war against terrorism, the Chief Minister said that Peshawar Police has set many examples of bravery, gallantry and professionalism by foiling suicide attacks and thus saved others at the cost of their own lives.
Collective prayers were offered on the occasion for the eternal peace of the departed souls of police martyrs. The Chief Minister handed over a cheque of Rs. One million for the police personnels who performed duties on the polling day. In this address to the Darbar, Inspector General Police, Mr. Ehsan Ghani said that the peaceful conduct of the general elections in the province was possible because of the present leadership of the Chief Minister, the guidance of the provincial cabinet, Pak Army and hard work of police and other law enforcing agencies.
Earlier in his welcome address CCPO Peshawar Liaqat Ali Khan shed lights on the sacrifices, achievements and success of Peshawar Police. The function was also attended by Provincial Minister for Home Mr. Fayyaz Ahmad Toru, chief Secretary, Ghulam Dastagir Akhtar, Commissioner Peshawar Sahibzada Anees, DCO Peshawar Javed Marwat and high ranked officers of Police. On this occasion the Chief Minister gave away shields to the police officers with outstanding performance.