- ورلڈفری زون آرگنائزیشن جیانگ ڈونگ نیو ایریا، ہائیکو میں ایشیا-پیسفک صدر دفاتر قائم کرے گاPosted 2 days ago
- The World Free Zone Organization to Set up Asia-Pacific Headquarters in Jiangdong New Area, HaikouPosted 2 days ago
- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 4 days ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 4 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 1 week ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 2 weeks ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 2 weeks ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 3 weeks ago
King & Spalding Advises Sadara on Operations and Maintenance Agreement
DHAHRAN, SAUDI ARABIA–(Marketwired – April 17, 2013) – King & Spalding advised Sadara Chemical Company during the tendering and bid evaluation for an operations and maintenance agreement for packaging and shipping with Al Majdouie De Rijke Limited Company.
The contract, which was signed in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, on April 14, is one of several related project agreements in connection with the integrated performance chemicals and plastics complex known as the Sadara Complex, now being built in Jubail Industrial City II in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Total investment for the Sadara project will be approximately US$20 billion.
Sadara is a joint venture developed by Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) and The Dow Chemical Company. The Sadara Complex, comprising 26 manufacturing units initially, will be one of the world’s largest integrated chemical facilities and the largest ever built in a single phase. It will contain flexible cracking capabilities, producing over three million metric tons of high value-added chemical products and performance plastics per year.
In addition to the operations and maintenance agreement, King & Spalding provides ongoing legal support to Sadara on a range of agreements, including railway transportation construction, railway transportation services, tank storage construction and port terminal.
Saudi Aramco is a fully-integrated, global petroleum enterprise and a world leader in exploration and production, refining, distribution, shipping and marketing of hydrocarbon products. Dow is a worldwide manufacturer and supplier of products used primarily as raw materials in the manufacture of customer products and services, in high growth sectors such as electronics, water, energy, coatings and agriculture.
The King & Spalding team representing Sadara on the operation and maintenance agreement is headed by partner Leroy Levy and supported by senior associate Mona Katigbak, counsel Mohammed Al-Ammar and associates Raymond Witt, Basem Chaikhouni, Ciaran Boyle and Sultan Almahsoud.
About King & Spalding
Celebrating more than 125 years of service, King & Spalding is an international law firm that represents a broad array of clients, including half of the Fortune Global 100, with 800 lawyers in 17 offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The firm has handled matters in over 160 countries on six continents and is consistently recognized for the results it obtains, uncompromising commitment to quality and dedication to understanding the business and culture of its clients. More information is available at www.kslaw.com.