- Madison Realty Capital Provides $53 Million Construction Financing to Heritage Equity Partners for Multifamily Development in BrooklynPosted 6 hours ago
- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 1 day ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 5 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 5 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 6 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 6 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 6 days ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 6 days ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 7 days ago
- SnackVideo Kickstarts Its First Creator Academy in Pakistan with Inaugural Content CreatorsPosted 7 days ago
KESC’s AZM Management conference concludes
Karachi: Karachi Electric Supply Company, during the closing month of 2012, the Year of Turnaround, has successfully concluded the final phase of its AZM Tameer-e-Nau Management Conference involving 2,200 officers and management staff, dedicated to reinforce the common goal to restore Karachi to its former glory as the ‘City Of Lights’.
Earlier this year, around 8,600 employees had participated in the first two phases of AZM Conference that expressed the unanimous commitment to transform KESC into a truly customer centric private entity. With the final phase completed, the total number of employees taking part in the AZM Conference stood at approximately 10,800.
As many as 10 sessions were held during the final phase of this change management conference starting Dec. 11. The initial three sessions were dedicated to senior officers, next five sessions were aimed at engaging Assistant Managers and Managers, while the final two sessions were mainly reserved for Deputy General Managers. Last session of the Conference was held on Dec. 21.
Addressing the participants of the Azm Conference, Tabish Gauhar, CEO of KESC, said, “Our intent is to see that a fair system is established which allows talent to surface and flourish. It is imperative that we follow principles, instead of personalities, to ensure on-going growth and sustainability. We want our colleagues not to follow any instructions that violate the law and our guiding principles and policies.”
Asir Manzur, Chief Human Resource Officer, reflected on the objective, implementation and evolution process of “Performance Management” system in great detail and said that “KESC is a dynamic institution, striving to deliver the very best to its customers.” Mr. Ghufran Atta Khan, Chief Engagement Officer, said, “The fate of our people rests in our management colleagues’ hands so we must act responsibly while making decisions. We are all responsible for providing the values driven leadership to those who work for us.”
Speaking during the Azm conference, Nayyer Hussain, Chief Distribution Officer stated, “It is because of your hard work and continuous dedication that after 18 years we have collectively brought the organization into profit.”
Arshad Zahidi, Chief Generation and Transmission Officer said, “All we need to do is to work with honesty, complete dedication and fairness. We are all equal – we are one but the only thing that differentiates us is the factor of performance and performance alone”.
The participating senior management officials of KESC appreciated the initiative and expressed their full commitment and solidarity towards KESC’s renewed AZM and embraced the newly unveiled vision and values of the organization. The aim of the conference was not only to establish better communication with the employees, but also to provide an interactive forum where everyone had the opportunity to share ideas on how to transform KESC into an operationally efficient and effective entity with single minded focus on quality and service delivery by realizing the AZM to “Restore and Maintain Pride in KESC, Karachi and Pakistan.”