- Bombardier Announces Closing Date, Amended Terms for Sale of Aerostructures Business to Spirit AeroSystems Holding, Inc.Posted 12 hours ago
- شركة Sphera تُطلق برنامجًا متطورًا مصممًا لتحويل أداء سلامة العمليات وإدارة المخاطر التشغيليةPosted 5 days ago
- Sphera Launches Cutting-Edge Software Designed to Transform Process Safety and Operational Risk Management PerformancePosted 5 days ago
- New Style of Remote Lesson, Experience-based Event “Pinch to Move! Three-dimensional Vision in Air” in ActionPosted 6 days ago
- [INVNT GROUP]™ And World Air League® Partner On World-First Cultural, Sports And Entertainment Event, World Sky Race®Posted 1 week ago
- یو لسم پین بیبو ګلف اقتصادی تعاون فورم او 2020 بیبو ګلف انټر نیشنل ګیټ وے پورټ تعاون سمټ 15 اکتوبر له په ګوانګسی نیننګ ښار کښي منعقد شو۔Posted 1 week ago
- Carnegie Endowment Announces The Malcolm H. Kerr Carnegie Middle East CenterPosted 1 week ago
- مؤسسة كارنيغي للسلام الدولي تُعلن عن “مركز مالكوم كير- كارنيغي للشرق الأوسط”Posted 1 week ago
- گیارہواں پین بیبو گلف اکانومک کوپریشن فورم اور 2020 بیبوگلف انٹر نیشنل گیٹ وے پورٹ کوپریشن سمٹ 15 اکتوبر کو گوانگزے کے شہر نیننگ میں منعقد ہواPosted 1 week ago
- The 11th Pan-Beibu Gulf Economic Cooperation Forum & 2020 Beibu Gulf International Gateway Port Cooperation Summit was held on October 15 in Guangxi’s Nanning CityPosted 1 week ago
JUP wants voters’ verification by army, deployment of army men inside polling booths
Hyderabad: Jamiat Ulema-e-Pakistan (JUP) has announced taking active part in next general elections and fielding its candidates in all the constituencies of country. It has also convened a meeting in January for revival of Muttahida Majlise Amal (MMA), an alliance of religious parties.
Addressing a press conference here after the meeting of Majlise Shoora of JUP, Sindh, party’s central president Dr. Sahibzada Abul Khair Muhammad Zubair also supported Supreme Court order of fresh delimitation in Karachi and said almost all the parties favour this order except those who had done the existing demarcation of constituencies according to their own interests.
JUP chief also demanded verification of voters in Karachi through Army and deployment of troops inside the booths instead of outside polling stations.
He said his party was in constant touch with political and religious organizations and the emerging alliances in view of elections.
JUP leader said his party discussed prevailing political situation and especially the prepoll rigging currently going on, and formulated certain suggestions for the Election Commission to stop the rigging. He demanded immediate change of present provincial election commission in Sindh as according to him they have reservations over visiting the headquarters of an organization by the EC officials created doubts.
Abul Khair also opposed the dual LG system imposed in Sindh and termed it the system that suited to coalition partners. On Kala Bagh Dam, he said it should not be politicized as KBD was a technical issue. Moreover, it must not be built till consensus, as three provinces have rejected it, he added.