- یو لسمي IIICF په مکاو کښي په پراخه کچه پرانستل شوPosted 7 hours ago
- ۱۱ہویں آئی آئی آئی سی ایف کا مکاؤ میں عظیم الشان آغاز ہوگیاPosted 10 hours ago
- شہریت بذریعہ سرمایہ کاری: سینٹ کٹس اور نیوس کے وزیر اعظم 10 دسمبر کے ویبنار میں ٹائمز آف انڈیا کے ساتھ حق انتخاب کے بارے میں تبادلہ خیال کریں گےPosted 14 hours ago
- The 11th IIICF opens grandly in MacaoPosted 14 hours ago
- The 11th IIICF opens grandly in MacaoPosted 15 hours ago
- Ivanti Acquires MobileIron and Pulse Secure to Deliver Intelligent and Secure Experiences Across All Devices in the Everywhere EnterprisePosted 16 hours ago
- LeddarTech, a Key Sponsor at the Sensor & IoT Virtual World Week in December, Explores Sensing Modalities and Actionable Data for Automated DrivingPosted 17 hours ago
- Citizenship by Investment: Prime Minister of St Kitts and Nevis Will Discuss Options in 10 December Webinar with Times of IndiaPosted 19 hours ago
- Ivanti Acquires MobileIron and Pulse Secure to Deliver Intelligent and Secure Experiences Across All Devices in the Everywhere EnterprisePosted 22 hours ago
- ہرجگہ کے کاروباری اداروں کی تمام ڈیوائسز پر ذہین اور محفوظ تجربات فراہم کرنے کے لئے ایوانتی نے موبائل آئرن اور پلس سیکیور پر اختیار حاصل کرلیاPosted 22 hours ago
JI greets Nawaz on election victory
Lahore: Ameer, Jamaat e Islami, Pakistan, Syed Munawar Hasan, has congratulated PMLN president, Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif on the clear victory of his party in the general elections, and expressed good wishes for him.
In a message of greetings for the PML leader, Syed Munawar Hasan however said that the formation of government by the PMLN would be great test for the party and its leadership and expressed the hope that it would fulfil all its promises made in the election campaign.
The JI Ameer said that the new government would have to face numerous challenges. The country’s economy, industry and agriculture had been ruined and foreign and internal loans were also a great issue. The energy crisis had become serious while unemployment and price spiral had made life miserable for the people. The law and order was a serious problem. Besides, there were the issues of bilateral ties with the US, India and other major countries and the revival of the country’s image in the comity of the nations.
Syed Munawar Hasan also expressed the hope that the PMLN government would adopt austerity to overcome the problem of financial crunch and provide relief to the masses.