- 2019 چنگدو گلوبل انوویشن اور انٹرپرینیورشپ فیئر میں 33.3 بلین آر ایم بی کی ان ٹرانزیکشنز کی تکمیلPosted 24 hours ago
- RMB33.3b in Transactions Completed at the 2019 Chengdu Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship FairPosted 2 days ago
- 2019 جنوب اور جنوب مشرقی ایشیا کی اشیاء کی ایکسپو اور سرمایہ کاری میلہ چین کے یونان کے کن مینگ میں منعقدPosted 3 days ago
- 2019 South & Southeast Asia Commodity Expo and Investment Fair held in Kunming, China’s YunnanPosted 5 days ago
- زوزین اور ایک پاکستانی فیڈ انٹرپرائز باہمی فوائد اور برابری سطح کا تعاون حاصل کرتے ہوئےPosted 6 days ago
- ZOZEN and a Pakistan feed enterprise achieve mutual benefits and win-win cooperationPosted 1 week ago
- Melissa All-in-One Identity Verification to be Highlighted at FinTech Junction 2019Posted 1 week ago
- فینګ چینګ کینګ سټي کې د نړیوالو طبي سهولتونو او مرستو تابیاPosted 2 weeks ago
- فینگ چینگ کینگ سٹی میں بین الاقوامی طبی جدت اور تعاون کے فورم کا انعقادPosted 2 weeks ago
- International Medical Innovation and Cooperation Forum held in Fangchenggang CityPosted 2 weeks ago
JI demands withdrawal of privatization decision of PIA
KARACHI: Acting Chief Jamaat-e-Islami JI Karachi Prof Nizamuddin Memon on Saturday demanded of the government to withdraw its decision of the privatization of the national airline, Pakistan International Airline PIA.
In a statement, Acting JI Chief Karachi strongly condemned the decision of Prime Minister to privatize the national airline and said that the privatization of the national airline was not in the interest of the nation.
JI Acting Karachi Chief said that nation hoped that the Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif would play his due role in the improvement of the national institutions and not to privatize them.
He further urged the political and religious parties in the parliament to raise their voice against the privatization of PIA decision and play their due role in this regard.
“The national airline is one of the best airlines, but due to the corruption and recruitment of ‘Jiyalas’ in PIA during the last tenure of the government, the entire infrastructure of the national airline had been destroyed,” he said.
JI’s Acting Karachi Chief welcomed the unification of PIA Unions and Officers Organisations against the decision of the privatization of the national airline. JI will support each and every movement against the privatization of the PIA, he said.
He demanded of the Prime Minister to introduce amendments instead of privatization of the national airline.