- تحقيق الرقم القياسي لأطول طيران بالمظلة تحت هيكل ثابتPosted 14 hours ago
- Dubai Airports partners with XDubai for one-of-a-kind stunt embodying Dubai’s ambitious spiritPosted 14 hours ago
- Heriot Watt Dubai gain Accreditation by the International Coach Federation (ICF)!Posted 16 hours ago
- FXCM Arabic Wants to Meet You in DubaiPosted 6 days ago
- يريد القسم العربي في FXCM مقابلتكPosted 6 days ago
- ٹیکساس چکن ® کی ملٹی یونٹ ڈویلپمنٹ ڈیل کے ساتھ پاکستان تک وسعتPosted 7 days ago
- ZEE5 نے بلاک بسٹر سے بھرپور فروری کے پروگراموں پر سے اٹھایا پردہ؛ اپنے بین الاقوامی ناظرین کےلئے ستاروں سے سجی اورجینلس پروگراموں کا کیا اعلانPosted 7 days ago
- Endgame Chief Scientist Hyrum Anderson Keynotes Cyber Defense Summit and Busts the Myths of AI in Cyber SecurityPosted 1 week ago
- Texas Chicken® Expands into Pakistan with Multi-Unit Development DealPosted 1 week ago
Javed Khan Jadoon appointed Director News & Current Affairs of Radio Pakistan
The senior most Controller News of Radio Pakistan Muhammad Javed Khan Jadoon has been appointed Director News & Current Affairs. The Establishment Division has issued the notification to this effect after approval from the Prime Minister.
He started his career as Sub Editor in 1985. He was deputed special correspondent of Radio Pakistan in New Delhi for about three years. He covered developments in India and attended International Conference, Seminars, VVIP's visits in various countries including Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Cuba, Davos Economic Forum in Switzerland, UN General Assembly, Britain, Germany, France, Belgium, Norway, Australia, New Zealand, China, Korea and Iran.
Introduction of One Hour Khabarnama and its Live Streaming on new PBC Website is also on his credit besides upgradation of Studios, National Newsroom on modern lines and launching of official APP of Radio Pakistan.
He was awarded PBC Excellence Award twice in 2006 and 2014.
He holds B.A. (Hons) and Master's degree in International Relations from University of Karachi and M.Phil in International Relations as well from National Defence University, Islamabad.
Source: Radio Pakistan