- ورلڈفری زون آرگنائزیشن جیانگ ڈونگ نیو ایریا، ہائیکو میں ایشیا-پیسفک صدر دفاتر قائم کرے گاPosted 4 days ago
- The World Free Zone Organization to Set up Asia-Pacific Headquarters in Jiangdong New Area, HaikouPosted 4 days ago
- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 6 days ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 6 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 2 weeks ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 2 weeks ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 2 weeks ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 2 weeks ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 3 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 3 weeks ago
Italian Foreign Ministry: We support efforts in support of the two-state solution and the launching of negotiations
ROME (Reuters) - Italy "strongly supports and supports efforts to support a two-state solution in line with the European position and the international consensus of the United Nations," said Italian Deputy Foreign Minister Emmanuel Del Rey on Wednesday. Palestinian and Israeli. "
"It is necessary to re-launch an effective process of negotiation between Israelis and Palestinians and to encourage all parties concerned to restore the spirit and vision of the Oslo Accords," she said during a hearing at the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Italian House of Representatives on Italian foreign policy for peace and stability in the Mediterranean. In order to achieve the solution of two States living together in the context of mutual recognition and peace and security.
Del Rey said dramatic crises in Libya and Syria should not obscure the centrality of the peace process between Palestinians and Israelis in the Middle East region needed for stability in the region.
She stressed that Italy 's commitment to two - state solution must also be supported in important measures to support social and economic development of Palestine, especially refugees, reaching Italy 's contribution in support of the agency "UNRWA" about 14.8 million euros in 2018
Source: International Islamic News Agency