- ایس بلاک (S BLOCK) کے گلوبل لانچ کا افتتاح 22 جون کو سنگاپور میںPosted 18 hours ago
- علی بابا کی تازہ موجودگی نئے کاروباروں، جدّت طرازی کے لئے چونگ چنگ لیانگ جیانگ نیو ایریا کے جزبہ کو اجاگر کرتی ہےPosted 18 hours ago
- The 2nd Goji Berry Industry Expo held in Zhongning, ChinaPosted 18 hours ago
- S BLOCK Successfully Co-hosted the World Blockchain Forum Singapore & World Blockchain Award AsiaPosted 21 hours ago
- Global Launch of S BLOCK, Kicked Off in Singapore on June 22ndPosted 2 days ago
- China’s Chongqing awards 37 golden ideas for culture and tourism integrationPosted 2 days ago
- Chongqing Liangjiang New Area rises from inland economic backwater to opening-up hubPosted 2 days ago
- Alibaba’s new presence highlights Chongqing Liangjiang New Area’s passion for entrepreneurship, innovationPosted 2 days ago
- SNOMED International Welcomes the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s National Health Information Center to the SNOMED CT CommunityPosted 3 days ago
- انطالیہ ہومز: ترکی سے پاکستانی زائرین کی تعداد میں 50 فیصداضافہ جو ایک لاکھ تک پہنچ جائے گیPosted 7 days ago
Italian Foreign Ministry: We support efforts in support of the two-state solution and the launching of negotiations
ROME (Reuters) - Italy "strongly supports and supports efforts to support a two-state solution in line with the European position and the international consensus of the United Nations," said Italian Deputy Foreign Minister Emmanuel Del Rey on Wednesday. Palestinian and Israeli. "
"It is necessary to re-launch an effective process of negotiation between Israelis and Palestinians and to encourage all parties concerned to restore the spirit and vision of the Oslo Accords," she said during a hearing at the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Italian House of Representatives on Italian foreign policy for peace and stability in the Mediterranean. In order to achieve the solution of two States living together in the context of mutual recognition and peace and security.
Del Rey said dramatic crises in Libya and Syria should not obscure the centrality of the peace process between Palestinians and Israelis in the Middle East region needed for stability in the region.
She stressed that Italy 's commitment to two - state solution must also be supported in important measures to support social and economic development of Palestine, especially refugees, reaching Italy 's contribution in support of the agency "UNRWA" about 14.8 million euros in 2018
Source: International Islamic News Agency