- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 11 hours ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 15 hours ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 16 hours ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 17 hours ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 4 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 4 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 4 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 4 days ago
- Lithium Werks Power Cell Manufacturing Continues to GrowPosted 4 days ago
- EHSQ Management Just Got Smarter: Intelex Acquires Compliance Automation Provider ehsAIPosted 5 days ago
IT PTCL restores internet services at full capacity
Islamabad: PTCL has fully restored its internet capacity that was affected by damage in an international submarine cable near Alexandria last week. The loss in bandwidth was unfortunately enhanced by a historic global cyber attack in the same time period. PTCL has managed this restoration with help of its investments in diversified International Submarine Cable systems, said a statement of the company here Monday.
The company made sure that customers face minimum discomfort in this adverse situation faced by internet users in the region.