- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
It is the need of hour to equip our youth with good quality education, Minister
Peshawar: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Care taker Minister for Communication and Works, Science and Technology and Information Technology Engineer Muhammad Ishaq Khattak has said that it is the need of the hour to equip our youth with good quality education if we are interested to prepare them run with the developed countries of the world as education is the only key to success.
He was addressing a gathering arranged on the occasion of distribution of exercise books among the students at government higher secondary school No.1 and No.2 Peshawar under the ages of Rotary Club, Peshawar.
Engineer Muhammad Ishaq Khattak said that if they were dreaming to go side by side with the developed states of the globe then they should give proper heed towards education of their young ones and called upon the teachers and parents to play their due role in that direction.
The minister also called upon the philanthropists to come forward and play their constructive and positive role in bringing the young generation out of the darkness of illiteracy and put them on the line towards proper education enabling them to share in the overall uplift of the country.