- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 19 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 23 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 2 days ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 2 days ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 2 days ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 2 days ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 3 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Incumbent Govt will complete its constitutional tenure: Interior Minister
Minister for Interior, Sheikh Rashid Ahmed says the incumbent government will complete its constitutional tenure and opposition will never succeed in its agenda.
Talking to a private news channel, he said the PPP and the PML-N were neither united in the past nor they will be on one page in future. He said the alliance of the opposition parties was absolutely unnatural which has met its fate now and disintegrated.
Sheikh Rashid said the government would overcome the inflation with wisdom and adopting prudent policies as it is a big challenge for the government.
He also prayed to Almighty for early recovery of the Prime Minister from Covid-19 disease.
Replying to a question, Sheikh Rashid said Prime Minister Imran Khan took a bold decision for getting vote of confidence from the national Assembly.
Source: Radio Pakistan