- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 10 hours ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 17 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 1 day ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 2 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 2 days ago
Implementation of SC order must for rule of law
KARACHI: Implementation of the order of the Supreme Court of Pakistan regarding the arrest of Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf and other accused in the rental power plants case is a must to show that Pakistan is a law abiding society where supremacy of law is accepted by all and sundry, said Shabab-e-Milli here on Wednesday.
Shabab-e-Milli Karachi chapter President Saifuddin, General Sectary Usman Farooq, vice president Farhad Gul and Sectary Information Syed Anwar Ahmed of Shabab Milli in their joint statement said that the order of the arrest of Prime Minister Raja and other accused in the mega corruption case of rental power plants reflects the sentiments of whole Pakistani nation. They said it is high time that accountability of influential people should be made. They said the historic verdict of Supreme Court would help in ending corruption and kickback culture in Pakistan.
Shabab-e-Milli leaders said the corrupt rulers have broken all previous records of corruption in this country. He said the rulers insulted Pakistan and its people by giving the highly respectable post of Prime Minster to a man facing cases of mega corruption. They said the decision of Supreme Court would prove the last nail in the coffin of corrupt politicians.
They said Prime Minister Raja has no moral justification to occupy the chair and he should better resign without further delay. “Public would no more tolerate the corrupt politicians and a plan be made that these people cannot take part in the coming elections”, they warned.