- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 17 hours ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 1 day ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 1 day ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 2 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 2 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 4 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 5 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 5 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 5 days ago
- Lithium Werks Power Cell Manufacturing Continues to GrowPosted 5 days ago
IGP orders extraordinary security at important places
KARACHI: Inspector General of Police (IGP) Sindh Shahid Nadeem Baloch on Monday directed police to ensure extraordinary security measures at sensitive and important venues, including government offices, residential areas, police offices and all police stations.
This he directed in view of blast near the residence of IGP Balochistan in Quetta. Baloch said that in order to establish writ of law and maintain peace in Sindh, police should enhance mutual coordination with all intelligence agencies and make successful actions against criminals and miscreants.
He said that special branch police should be activated at police stations level. All duties in this regard should be assigned to honest and capable officials and personnel so that steps could be made effective in view of report between intelligence agencies and them, IGP added.
He said that any information and secret intelligence should be followed and action should be taken as per it.