- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 1 day ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 1 day ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
ICCI President receives Honorary Award from Romanian Government
Islamabad: On behalf of the Romanian Government, Romanian Ambassador, Mr.Emilian Ion granted an Honorary Award to Mr.Zafar Bakhtawari, President of Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ICCI) on the occasion of 150 Years of Romanian Diplomacy for his outstanding merits in promoting Romania and Pakistan bilateral relations.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr.Emilian Ion lauded the devoted efforts of Mr.Bakhtawari for playing a dynamic role in further strengthening bilateral relations in all areas between Pakistan and Romania.
He said that Mr.Zafar Bakhtawari is very close friend of diplomatic community and expressed hope that he would help build relations with the diplomatic corps to enhance Pakistan’s trade and economic relations with countries around the globe.
He said that the business communities of Pakistan and Romania have to play a vital role for the promotion of bilateral trade and their greater mutual interaction is needed to achieve the ultimate objectives.
Mr.Zafar Bakhtawari, President ICCI said that the Honorary Award given by Romanian Government clearly shows that if a person devotedly and full heartedly works for a cause, then one could receive appreciation not only at national level but also on international level.
ICCI President said that he is involved with the diplomatic community since 30 years and it is very honourable for him to improve the image of Pakistan in the new capacity as President of ICCI.
ICCI President said that Pakistan and Romania need to focus on economic and cultural activities in order to enhance cooperation between the business communities of the two countries.
He cited the example of Istanbul Chamber of Commerce & Industry which had played dynamic role for turning around the Turkish economy, similarly, ICCI is well aware of its role to boost the economy of Pakistan and bring political stability in the country.
Mr.Bakhtawari was of the view that the role of the diplomatic community could not be ruled out as it played a very important part in defining the direction of a country.
Therefore its time that the diplomatic community should come forward and play its role in changing the perception about Pakistan in their respective countries which would definitely help Pakistan in coming out of this current crisis, he maintained.
Others who got awards for promoting bilateral relations between Romania and Pakistan include Raza Ch. Managing Director National School of Mathematics (Lahore), Sohail Shamim Firpo Chairman Pakistan Romania Business Council (Karachi), Zafar Bakhtawari, President Islamabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Faiq Jawed (business) and Ansar Mahmood Bhatti, (media)