- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 1 day ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 1 day ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Hepatitis spreading fast in upper Sindh district
Ratodero, Sindh: Apart from measles virus, the hepatitis, another deadly disease, is spreading fast in upper Sindh districts, of which the government will have to take serious notice to prevent it.
According to statistics sent by Molecular Laboratory of Chandka Hospital, Larkana for the month of November 2012 to Provincial Program Manager for Hepatitis Control & Preventive Program – Chief Minister’s Initiative, Hyderabad, out of 1273 blood samples 469 were detected positive.
The ratio comes to 36.81 percent who are suffering from Hepatitis B, C or D Delta. The samples were sent to the above Laboratory from districts of Larkana, Dadu, Ghotki, Jacobabad, Kambar-Shahdadkot, Naushehro Feroze, Sukkur, Kandhkot and towns like Khairpur Nathan Shah, Mirpur Mathelo & Jacobabad Jail.
According to the breakup, out of 372 of HBV cases 91 were detected positive, out of 774 cases of HCV RNA Qualitative 328 were positive, out of 119 HDV RNA Quantitative 45 were positive and out of 8 HCV RNA Genotype five were detected to be positive. Out of 5 cases of Jacobabad Jail inmates 2 were positive for HBV.
These all cases belong to the areas which has proved the claim of senior doctors that this dreaded disease is spreading fast like wild fire among the masses which should be controlled on emergency basis otherwise its impact will be disastrous.