- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Govt warns all dealing license holders, who have not established their business
Peshawar: The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in the Home & Tribal Affairs Department has warned all the new arms and ammunition manufacturing and dealing license holders, who have not established their business in stipulated period to submit the requisite documents on or before 29th April 2013, failing which, their licenses will be cancelled once for all under the provision of Para 17 b of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Arms Policy, 2013.
However, those who have established their business, should also provide these information / documents as per specification indicated in the Home Department’s Advertisement already reflecting in print media continually – such as: site map and address of the business, lease or contract agreement, property ownership registry or mutation of the site, details of machinery and equipment installed or intended to be installed and details of skilled and unskilled workers, their names along with their Computerized National Identity Cards CNICs. These directions have been issued with the approval of the competent authority.