- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 6 hours ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 6 hours ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 2 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 3 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 3 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 3 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 7 days ago
Govt making efforts to bring reforms in various sectors: Bushra Rind
Parliamentary Secretary for Information Bushra Rind has said that the provincial government is making efforts to bring reforms in various sectors.
Addressing a news conference in Quetta, she said that the provincial cabinet has constituted a Committee for establishment of new Sub-Divisions in the province.
Bushra Rind said that the government is fully committed to provide best health and education facilities to the people of the province. She added that medical staff including doctors will be recruited soon on contract basis to address the shortage of staff.
Source: Radio Pakistan