- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Government revives Supervisory committee
QUETTA: Government of Balochistan has revived Supervisory Committee for ensuring transparent appointments under its Policy of 1991. This committee was suspended on Dec 5, 2012. Senior Member board of Revenue would be its Chairman while Chairman CM Inspection Team, Secretary S&GAD, Secretary Finance, Representative of NAB will be its members and Deputy Secretary Services-II S&GAD would be Secretary/Member.
A notification said here Sunday that all the provincial secretaries, heads of autonomous, semi autonomous organizations will be bound to submit details of vacant posts in their respect institutions and appointment policy to the Committee and obtain NoC. After acquiring NoC concerned Department/ Organisation would seek permission of the committee and start appointments process after advertising these posts.
It was further added that such posts which have been advertised earlier but appointment process was not initiated yet, all information and details would be submitted to the Supervisory Committee for obtaining NoC.