- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 10 hours ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 1 day ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 2 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 2 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 2 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 2 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 5 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 6 days ago
Gemalto advances secure communications for Financial Services industry with Symphony Platform Integration
Gemalto SafeNet HSM delivers highest level of digital trust to secure sensitive communications through the Symphony platform
AMSTERDAM, Nov. 15, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Gemalto (Euronext NL0000400653 GTO), the world leader in digital security, today announced the integration of its industry-leading SafeNet Hardware Security Modules (HSM) with Symphony Communication Services’ secure cloud-based communications platform. Available through Symphony’s app ecosystem, the SafeNet HSM protects the cryptographic root of trust for secure and confidential communications for highly-regulated organizations using the Symphony platform. Gemalto recently presented its contribution to the platform at Symphony Innovate 2016, an invite-only industry conference dedicated to strategizing on the future of work and how enterprises are driving this transformation through Symphony’s communications platform.
“Symphony delivers a secure compliant productivity and collaboration platform whose entire ecosystem—from content owners, to trading platforms, to finserv companies—depends on the best security available,” says Frederic Stemmelin, Symphony’s Vice President of Business Development. “Gemalto’s state-of-the-art encryption technology meets the modern standard of security that our platform demands.”
Data security is one of the primary challenges facing the financial services industry. According to Gemalto’s latest Breach Level Index report, breaches affecting the industry accounted for 12 percent of all breaches during the first six months of 2016, a period during which the total number of data breaches rose by 15 percent compared to the last six months of 2015.
The Gemalto SafeNet HSM is a dedicated crypto processor that securely manages, processes and stores cryptographic keys inside of a hardened, tamper-resistant device. Symphony’s customers can deploy a SafeNet Network HSM in their data center or purchase Cloud HSM in an Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud environment or through Google Cloud Platform, using it to manage and secure encryption keys and cryptographic operations in order to protect communications and maintain compliance.
Whether it’s via secure text, chat, email, voice, or video, Symphony with Gemalto secures communications with FIPS 104-2 Level 3 assurances, ensuring regulatory compliance and protection for data in motion and at rest. Symphony’s integration with the SafeNet HSM gives the customer the ability to manage access to specific conversations by assigning or revoking credentials for appropriate participants as needed.
“Working with Symphony is the logical choice for helping financial institutions protect all sensitive data, regardless of where it’s stored or how it gets shared,” said Todd Moore, Senior Vice President for Encryption Products at Gemalto. “These organizations now have the ability to fully own the keys that encrypt data in every environment in their infrastructure where the Symphony platform is deployed, all while employees enjoy the convenience and productivity capabilities of a streamlined workflow.”
- Product Overview: Gemalto SafeNet Hardware Security Modules
Gemalto (Euronext NL0000400653 GTO) is the global leader in digital security, with 2015 annual revenues of €3.1 billion and customers in over 180 countries. We bring trust to an increasingly connected world.
Our technologies and services enable businesses and governments to authenticate identities and protect data so they stay safe and enable services in personal devices, connected objects, the cloud and in between.
Gemalto’s solutions are at the heart of modern life, from payment to enterprise security and the internet of things. We authenticate people, transactions and objects, encrypt data and create value for software – enabling our clients to deliver secure digital services for billions of individuals and things.
Our 14,000+ employees operate out of 118 offices, 45 personalization and data centers, and 27 research and software development centers located in 49 countries.
Gemalto media contacts:
+1 512 257 3869
Europe & CIS
+33 4 42 36 45 40
大中华地区 (Greater China)
+55 11 5105 9220
Middle East & Africa
+33 1 55 01 57 89
+65 6317 8266