- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 1 day ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 2 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 3 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 3 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 7 days ago
GCL-SI to Provide One Stop Solar Services to Enmax in Thailand
SUZHOU, China, Nov. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — GCL System Integration Technology Co. Ltd. (GCL-SI), (SZ: 002506), a subsidiary of the world’s leading energy group GCL, recently announced a partnership with Enmax Holding (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (Enmax) to work on a 10MW photovoltaic (PV) ground power station project in Thailand. It marks the first time GCL-SI has cooperated with an overseas company by offering an integrated and customized one-stop solution.
The 10MW PV power station project utilizes GCL-SI’s GCL-P6/60G modules, noted for their maximum output of 260W and average annual electricity output of 15,552MWh. This means that the modules will save 5,600 tons of standard coal annually, considerably reducing the project’s carbon footprint.
As part of its integrated solution to Enmax, GCL-SI also provided solar inverter and mounting structure. This turnkey system was approved and accepted by TMB Bank in Thailand.
The whole 10MW project is comprised of two 5MW power plants, respectively constructed in Pantai and Khok Kham, two surrounding areas of Bangkok. The project is currently under construction after the shipment was made in October, and is expected to be finished before December 15, 2016.
“We are more than delighted to provide Enmax with our integrated and tailor-made one-stop services”, said Mr Shu Hua, president of GCL-SI. “It is the solution that GCL-System has long been providing our clients with, instead of purely individual products.”
He added, “Our partnership with Enmax not only tightens the relationship between China and Thailand, but also improves our relationship with nature — building an environmentally friendly lifestyle.”
About GCL System Integration Technology Co., Ltd.
GCL System Integration Technology Co., Ltd. (002506 Shenzhen Stock) (GCL-SI), is part of the GOLDEN CONCORD Group (GCL), an international energy company specializing in clean and sustainable power production, founded in 1990. With global assets worth nearly USD16 billion, GCL achieved module shipment output of over 2GW in 2015, and supplies 29% of the total wafer capacity yield worldwide, representing a 22.2% silicon market share.
About Enmax Holding (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Enmax, the newest member of the Ruxchai Group, is an energy service company focusing on renewable energy and energy conservation. The company is also a full service solar power provider serving the government, commercial, and residential sectors.