- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 1 day ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 1 day ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Embezzlement by Officials of Postal Services Department
Peshawar: The Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) is aimed at distribution of money among the poor and needy individuals in the country. The programme is meant to extend helping hand to all those deserving persons who are in dire need of financial support so that their suffering may be alleviated on priority basis.
Under this programme the money is released to the Postal Services Deptt for distribution through local post office network. Obviously, the post office staff stands responsible for releasing the money to the deserving and qualified persons upon having genuine receipts.
However, several complaints have been received by NAB (KP) against Postal Authorities with the allegations that the recipient of the money is charged Rs.100/- to Rs.200/- per person by the concerned postal employees.
On the other hand, money is embezzled through fake receipts. Not delivered the needy persons at all. NAB (KP) initiated inquiry into the matter to ascertain the factual position and find to all those involved in the scam of the Postal Services Deptt.