- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 15 hours ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 22 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 2 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 2 days ago
Eighteen tribal people kill including children and women in Tehsil Bara
Peshawar: The bereaved families of killings of eighteen tribal people including children and women in Tehsil Bara Khyber Agency staged a protest sitin here outside Governor’s House against security forces.
“The security forces in the agency entered the houses and killed innocent tribal people including children, women and aged men at night,” the speakers on the occasion alleged and claimed seven more were shot dead by the same forces.
The protesters in hundreds brought the dead bodies of tribal people from tehsil bara to governor house to register their grievances over killings of innocent of tribesmen.
The busiest Sher Shah Soori Road was blocked for all kind of traffic since 12; 30pm while the transports including public transports were diverted to Shoba bazaar to main Saddar.
The demonstrators led by Pakistan TehrikeInsaf leader Haji Iqbal Afridi, former Senator Haji Muhammad Shah Afridi and President of Internally Displaced Persons IDPs Association and others, who through Saddar road reached to governor house wherein they held sitin, which was still continued.
Later, provincial Ameer of JamaateIslami JI Prof Muhammad Ibrahim, Israrullah Advocate, ex MNA Sabir Awan and other prominent leaders affiliated with different political parties paid visit the spot to expressed solidarity with the tribesmen in this regard.
It is worth mentioning here that the federal minister Hamidullah Jan’s guards opened fire on protesters when they tried to assail the minister, resulting one tribesman received injury that was shifted to hospital. The federal minister Hamidullah Jan, who belongs to bara Khyber Agency and had been elected for national assembly.
Tight security measures were taken to avoid any unpleasant incident while the protesters had vowed not to call off their sitin unless their demands were fulfilled if it took several days.
“Enough is enough,” the bereaved family members told reporters. “We can’t see more dead bodies of our innocent children, women and youth for doing nothing,” they wept.
Holding placards inscribed with various slogans in favour of tribesmen and against ongoing military operation in Federally Administered Tribal Areas FATA particularly in tehsil bara Khyber Agency as ‘operation is not development but is symbol of destruction, end play of blood and fire, are we not Pakistan and it is regretful over silence of international organizations for human rights on killings of innocent tribal people.
The demands, including halt of military operation, termination of Inspector General of Frontier Corps FC and Commandant Mehsud scouts and replacement of core commander. They demanded for FIR against the commandant.
They also appealed to the Supreme Court to take action against the concerned security forces and form a judicial commission to probe into killings of innocent tribal people since the military operation launched.
The dead bodies identified as Gul Jamal, Jamal, Jehangir, Alamgir, Rahmat, Omar, Ateeq, Awal Raheem, Hazrat Ali, Minhaj, AbdulKhaliq, Muhammad Khan, Nihar Child, AbdulJalil, Samiuddin, Chapkey.