- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 11 hours ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 3 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 3 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 4 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 4 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 4 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 5 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 5 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 5 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 5 days ago
District: Govt. to issue soft-term small loans to qualified Hakeems: Firdous
Sialkot: Federal Minister for National Regulation and Services Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan has said that government would soon issue the soft-term small loans to the qualified Hakeems and Tabeebs through the scheduled national banks. She added that government has completed all necessary home work in this regard.
She stated this while addressing the participants of a day-long National Attiba Convention and Awards Distribution Ceremony held at a local hotel in Sialkot under the auspices of National Council for Tibb Pakistan.
Tahir Mehmood Hundali (Chairman Standing Committee for Health Punjab), Rizwan Hafeez Malik (Administrator National Council for Tibb Pakistan) Muhammad Ishaq Butt (Chairman Sialkot Dry Port), Allama Abdul Wahid Hakeem Sialkoti and Muhammad Haneef Khan (former Chairman of Sialkot International Airport Limited-SIAL) were also present on this occasion. More than 2000 Hakeems ,Tabeebs across Pakistan attended this convention.
Federal Minister stressed the Hakeems to utilize their full energies for serving the ailing humanity. She pledged to make all out sincere efforts to protect the rights of all the 59000 registered the Hakeems and Tabeebs in Pakistan , saying that the government would consider to review the Drug Regulatory Act to remove the apprehensions of the Hakeems , in this regard. Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan disclosed that the PPP government would also soon establish the “AJK Council for Tibb) during the running month to promote the rights of the Hakeems in Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK).
She announced to soon establish FTJ College at Sialkot for promoting the Unani Tibb in the Sialkot region, besides, announcing the immediate establishment of Tibb Directorate at Ministry of National Regulation and Services with immediate effect to resolve the decades old prolonged perturbing problems being confronted by the Hakeems.
Later, the Federal Minister distributed gold medals, appreciation certificates and awards among the brilliant students of different government and private Tibb colleges across Pakistan who had given outstanding performance in their annual examinations held during a spam of last twelve years (from 2000 to 2012).