- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
District: 50000 employees of CNG stations terminated in Sialkot
Islamabad: As many as 50000 employees have been terminated from their jobs, in 360 registered CNG stations of Sialkot district owing to persist closure of CNG stations followed by the nonavailability of the gas.
All the 360 registered CNG stations have been lying closed for the last two weeks in Gujranwala Division’s.
President CNG Stations Owners Association Gujranwala Region Nadeem Khan had disclosed this while talking to the media persons on Sunday.
He said that owners of abovementioned CNG filling stations’ owners had been paying salaries to their employees from their personal pockets for the last two months, as there was no work for them there. Now, the owners have terminated them due to these unavoidable circumstances in a bid to avert financial crisis, in this regard.
He said that due to unending CNG crisis the owners of the CNG vehicles now preferred motorcycles to CNG vehicles. They said that the use of patrol had also badly disturbed their monthly budget.
He urged the federal government to ensure some early effective measures to curb the menace of the CNG nonavailability, besides, ensuring the early opening of the closed CNG stations here in the larger public interest.