- Rhotex Inc Launches Environmentally-Sound Options to Crypto MiningPosted 8 hours ago
- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 12 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 16 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 16 hours ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 20 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 20 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 20 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 21 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 22 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 2 days ago
Deputy Commissioner directed to resolve Ulema problems
Islamabad: The Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Saturday said that, he has issued instructions to deputy commissioner Islamabad to resolve problems of the Ulema working under Auqaf Department. He said that Ulema ought to be treated with the respect they deserve.
He stated this while talking to media persons after meeting a delegation of Ulema in Islamabad. He said that they would get same grades as given to their counterparts in CDA or provincial governments. Interior Minister said that an Ulema Housing Society would also be formed to resolve their problem of housing. He appreciated that Ulema always responded positively to appeals of the Government for cooperation in maintaining peace and harmony.