- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 1 day ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Delaware North Companies Parks & Resorts Australia Offers Special Holiday Experience for 2012
– Take advantage of special deals and natural wonders at Delaware
North Companies’ iconic Australian destinations
MELBOURNE, Australia, Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire — It’s the most wonderful time of the year at Delaware North Companies Parks & Resort Australia locations. From sea turtles laying eggs in the Great Barrier Reef to spectacular lighting storms in the Red Centre, there is something for everyone to enjoy during the holiday season down under.
Heron Island Resort, Southern Great Barrier Reef – Experience this great wonder for the holidays and witness a celebration of life and nature at Heron Island. Turtles can be seen laying eggs in November and later, hatchlings will make their way back to the sea. More than 100,000 birds will visit the island in December, and the annual mass synchronization of coral reef spawning can be witnessed in November and December.
Heron Island, located on the southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef, recently reinforced its position as one of the most spectacular underwater environments when it was linked to the launch of the Catlin Seaview Survey at the high-profile Blue Ocean Film Festival in Monterey, Calif. This unique underwater experience seen through Street View feature within Google Maps, Panoramio, Google+ and Google World Wonders, allows a taste of the underwater adventure awaiting divers at Heron Island.
Experience this world wonder in person during the best time of year with our multi-stay offer: Receive 15 percent off the nightly rate when combining both Heron Island and Wilson Island. Visit the multi-stay page for more information.
Lizard Island Resort, Northern Great Barrier Reef – The holiday season is also a special time of year at Lizard Island. The coral reef begins its annual spawning toward the end of November, illuminating the ordinarily blue water with shades of orange. Turtles can also be seen grazing on sea grasses along the beaches. For a limited time, guests can book five nights at Lizard Island for the price of four. Visit the Special Offers page for more information.
Kings Canyon Resort, Australia’s Red Centre – Kings Canyon Resort will be the set for a variety of wildlife during the holiday season. Crested pigeons will be seen in the trees making nests and laying their eggs. In January, lightning storms will brighten up the sky – providing a spectacular light show. For the holidays, receive 50 percent off the second night that you stay at Kings Canyon.
About Delaware North Companies
Delaware North Companies is one of the largest and most admired privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service. Its family of companies includes Delaware North Companies Parks & Resorts, Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment, Delaware North Companies Travel Hospitality Services, Delaware North Companies Sportservice, Delaware North Companies International and Delaware North Companies Boston, owner of TD Garden. Delaware North Companies has revenue exceeding $2.6 billion annually and 55,000 associates serving half a billion customers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. For more information, visit www.DelawareNorth.com.