- Bombardier Announces Closing Date, Amended Terms for Sale of Aerostructures Business to Spirit AeroSystems Holding, Inc.Posted 16 hours ago
- شركة Sphera تُطلق برنامجًا متطورًا مصممًا لتحويل أداء سلامة العمليات وإدارة المخاطر التشغيليةPosted 5 days ago
- Sphera Launches Cutting-Edge Software Designed to Transform Process Safety and Operational Risk Management PerformancePosted 6 days ago
- New Style of Remote Lesson, Experience-based Event “Pinch to Move! Three-dimensional Vision in Air” in ActionPosted 6 days ago
- [INVNT GROUP]™ And World Air League® Partner On World-First Cultural, Sports And Entertainment Event, World Sky Race®Posted 1 week ago
- یو لسم پین بیبو ګلف اقتصادی تعاون فورم او 2020 بیبو ګلف انټر نیشنل ګیټ وے پورټ تعاون سمټ 15 اکتوبر له په ګوانګسی نیننګ ښار کښي منعقد شو۔Posted 1 week ago
- Carnegie Endowment Announces The Malcolm H. Kerr Carnegie Middle East CenterPosted 1 week ago
- مؤسسة كارنيغي للسلام الدولي تُعلن عن “مركز مالكوم كير- كارنيغي للشرق الأوسط”Posted 1 week ago
- گیارہواں پین بیبو گلف اکانومک کوپریشن فورم اور 2020 بیبوگلف انٹر نیشنل گیٹ وے پورٹ کوپریشن سمٹ 15 اکتوبر کو گوانگزے کے شہر نیننگ میں منعقد ہواPosted 1 week ago
- The 11th Pan-Beibu Gulf Economic Cooperation Forum & 2020 Beibu Gulf International Gateway Port Cooperation Summit was held on October 15 in Guangxi’s Nanning CityPosted 1 week ago
Court: Judicial Commission on Lal Masjid operation starts probe
ISLAMABAD: A one-man judicial commission constituted by the Supreme Court to investigate the Lal Masjid operation formally started its investigation on Wednesday at its Secretariat Federal Shariat Court.
The commission has asked everyone who wants to provide evidence or get his statement recorded to get his name registered with it commission till December 26. On the first day, no one got registration. The commission comprising senior judge of the Federal Shariat Court, Justice Shahzado Shaikh will present its findings before the Supreme Court within 45 days.
Inspection team member of Islamabad High Court IHC Syed Muzaffar Ali Shah and Additional District and Sessions Judge Islamabad Kamran Basharat have been nominated as commission’s secretary and additional secretary respectively.
The commission was formed and tasked by the Supreme Court on December 4 to ascertain the reasons which led to the Lal Masjid operation along with the number of deaths which took place during the operation. It will also ascertain whether the dead bodies were handed over and compensation was paid to the legal heirs. The commission was asked to furnish its report with the apex court in 45 days.
While constituting the commission during hearing of the Lal Masjid operations case, the Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry had noted that the investigating agencies had failed to prove that the people killed during the operation were terrorists.