- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 day ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 2 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 7 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
CM refuses to take salary and other privileges at CM
Peshawar: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Caretaker Chief Minister Justice R Tariq Parvez Khan has decided not to take his monthly salary and allowances as caretaker chief minister of the province in the best national interest.
In an official letter of the chief minister secretariat addressed to the chief secretary Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, the CM has desired that he will not draw his authorized monthly salary and allowances during his tenure as chief minister.
It is worth mentioning here that the chief minister soon after taking charge of his office as caretaker CM had issued directives to the concerned quarters to curtail the unnecessary expenditure of the CM secretariat and his official residence in a move to promote the culture of austerity and frugality in the public offices; and this decision of the CM not to draw his monthly salary is a part of his policy of austerity.