- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 9 hours ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 9 hours ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 2 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 3 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 3 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 4 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 7 days ago
CM for adopting zero tolerance against illegal housing societies
Punjab Chief Minister Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif has directed to adopt a zero tolerance policy against illegal housing societies without any discrimination.
Chairing a high level meeting in Lahore, he said that provision of best possible services and relief to common man is basic responsibility of Lahore Development Authority.
He directed concerned to take comprehensive and effective measures to achieve its goals.
He said that fire fighting equipment should be available at all buildings.
The Chief Minister directed to take action against illegal wedding halls as well.
Source: Radio Pakistan