- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 2 hours ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 10 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 10 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 10 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 11 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 12 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 1 day ago
- Saudia Receives Diamond Status For Flight Health SafetyPosted 1 day ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 5 days ago
CM approves the creation of 496 House Officers posts in eight teaching hospitals
Peshawar: Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Amir Haider Khan Hoti has approved the creation of 496 House Officers posts in eight teaching hospitals of the province that will cost Rs.142.848 million.
The hospitals included; KMC Peshawar, AMC Abbottabad, SMC Swat, GMC Dera Ismail Khan, KGMC Peshawar, AMC Abbottabad, SMC Swat, GMC Dera Ismail Khan, KGMC Peshawar, BMC Bannu, KCD Peshawar and IMS Kohat. A total of 968 students complete their education from these institutions and the total approved posts for it is 572.
It is worth mentioning that 496 additional posts were required. The CM approved these posts of house officers for removing the deficiency and improvement in health facilities to people.