- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 7 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 1 day ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 4 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 5 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 5 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 5 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 5 days ago
City Index Group Relaunches Finspreads, a Pioneering Spread Betting Brand for Trading Novices
LONDON–(Marketwire – December 19, 2012) – Finspreads — City Index Group, a leading global provider of retail trading services, including Spread Betting, Contracts for Difference (CFDs) and margined foreign exchange (FX), has re-launched Finspreads, a financial spread betting brand providing quick and easy access to the world’s markets and specifically targeted at trading novices.
A revamped website enables Finspreads customers to take full advantage of the opportunities offered by spread betting and speculate on the movement of shares, indices, currencies and commodities on a new, easy-to-use and powerful trading platform, Advantage Web. Finspreads clients also benefit from access to a comprehensive education and support package, including tailored seminars, videos and extensive articles.
With a focus on providing customers with lower risk trading, Finspreads offers 3 types of spread betting accounts to cater for all levels of experience; beginner’s, standard and limited risk. Beginner’s accounts have been created for customers with little-to-no industry experience enabling them to start trading with stake sizes from just 10p per point. Standard accounts have a minimum stake size of just 50p per point and access to the full range of 12,000+ markets offered whilst Finspreads also provides Limited Risk accounts allowing customers to trade with the safety of knowing that they cannot lose more than the funds they deposit.
Finspreads also provides access to a wide range of financial markets through mobile trading platforms allowing clients to benefit through access to their accounts wherever they are, at any time.
Finspreads pioneered browser-based spread betting in the UK in 1999 by being the first provider in the industry to offer real time spread betting access via a browser. We have since grown to become one of the biggest online spread betting firms in the UK.
Spread betting is the act of speculating on the future price movement of a financial market, be it a share like Marks and Spencer, a stock index like the FTSE 100 or a forex pair like GBP/USD.
Your losses are magnified in exactly the same way as your gains if the market moves against you and can result in losses exceeding your initial outlay. Please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.