- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 4 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 4 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 4 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 5 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 5 days ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 5 days ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 5 days ago
- SnackVideo Kickstarts Its First Creator Academy in Pakistan with Inaugural Content CreatorsPosted 5 days ago
- سی آر آر سی نے آسٹریلیا میں چینی ثقافتی لائبریریاں قائم کردیںPosted 6 days ago
- سی آرآرسی “چائنا بوکسفیلف” په آسټریلیا کښې د چینی ثقافت لائبریریاني جوړويPosted 6 days ago
Character building of young generation must for eradication of corruption
Peshawar: Character Building of young generation as a long-term strategy is must for eradication of corruption from the country as they were the future leadership and will serve the nation in various capacities.
Their views were expressed by speakers at a seminar organized by ICMS Hayatabad in collaboration with NAB KP in connection with Anti Corruption Week on Saturday. Director NAB (KP) Col (R) Waheedullah Khan, Chairman ICMS Educational System Malik Tajammul Hayat spoke on the occasion. Students of ICMS participated in declamation contest on Anti-corruption Theme and presented funny sketches against corruption.
The speakers on this occasion said that we believe in mere rituals but forgotten the character of our Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him) which inspired even the non-believers.
Speakers advised the students that besides vast reading, they must spare some time daily for reciting Holy Quran and studying the “USWA” of prophet Peace Be Upon Him which he opined, was must for their character Building.
Director NAB said that 20 universities of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa have already established the Character Building Societies adding that the same would be extended to college, school and grass-root level under NAB (KP) Awareness and Prevention Regime.
The speakers also urged upon the students that they must adopt high moral values i.e. Truthfulness, Forgiveness, Honesty and Sympathy and give up evil habits of fraud, Cruelty and Revenge etc.
This, he opined would definitely establish our credibility which is a pre-requisite for a dignified nation. Instead of cursing others and making hue and cry, it is better to contribute towards the betterment of the society even to lit a single match, they concluded.
Earlier Director NAB also delivered a lecture on anti corruption theme at a function organized by CECOS University Hayatabad, Peshawar. Faculty members of the university Waliullah Khan and Nasir Khan also spoke on the occasion. They forwarded valuable suggestions to eradicate this evil from the society. Later, Director NAB KP responded to various quarries of the students.