- 2019 چنگدو گلوبل انوویشن اور انٹرپرینیورشپ فیئر میں 33.3 بلین آر ایم بی کی ان ٹرانزیکشنز کی تکمیلPosted 24 hours ago
- RMB33.3b in Transactions Completed at the 2019 Chengdu Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship FairPosted 2 days ago
- 2019 جنوب اور جنوب مشرقی ایشیا کی اشیاء کی ایکسپو اور سرمایہ کاری میلہ چین کے یونان کے کن مینگ میں منعقدPosted 3 days ago
- 2019 South & Southeast Asia Commodity Expo and Investment Fair held in Kunming, China’s YunnanPosted 5 days ago
- زوزین اور ایک پاکستانی فیڈ انٹرپرائز باہمی فوائد اور برابری سطح کا تعاون حاصل کرتے ہوئےPosted 6 days ago
- ZOZEN and a Pakistan feed enterprise achieve mutual benefits and win-win cooperationPosted 1 week ago
- Melissa All-in-One Identity Verification to be Highlighted at FinTech Junction 2019Posted 1 week ago
- فینګ چینګ کینګ سټي کې د نړیوالو طبي سهولتونو او مرستو تابیاPosted 2 weeks ago
- فینگ چینگ کینگ سٹی میں بین الاقوامی طبی جدت اور تعاون کے فورم کا انعقادPosted 2 weeks ago
- International Medical Innovation and Cooperation Forum held in Fangchenggang CityPosted 2 weeks ago
Bombardier CRJ Series Certified for Higher Maintenance Intervals
MONTREAL, Sept. 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Bombardier Commercial Aircraft announced today that the Federal Aviation Agency (FAA) has granted approval for the maintenance intervals escalation of the CRJ700, CRJ900 and CRJ1000 aircraft. The line maintenance interval (A-check) is extended to 800 flight hours, and the heavy maintenance interval (C-check) at 8,000 flight hours.
“With the longest maintenance intervals on the regional jet market, the CRJ aircraft family continues to deliver more value to operators, along with its excellent reliability and its proven outstanding operational capability”, said Charles Comtois, Head of CRJ Series Program, Bombardier Commercial Aircraft. “We are thrilled that our operators are benefitting from our continuous improvement mindset as with this evolution, the CRJ Series operators can now take advantage of 14 per cent less maintenance days, meaning more days of revenue flying.”
The maintenance intervals have doubled since the launch of the CRJ aircraft family. The new maintenance intervals are applicable for new production deliveries as well as all CRJ700, CRJ900, and CRJ1000 aircraft in service.
With over 69,500 employees across four business segments, Bombardier is a global leader in the transportation industry, creating innovative and game-changing planes and trains. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficiency, reliability and safety.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Bombardier has production and engineering sites in 28 countries across the segments of Transportation, Business Aircraft, Commercial Aircraft and Aerostructures and Engineering Services. Bombardier shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD). In the fiscal year ended December 31, 2017, Bombardier posted revenues of $16.2 billion. News and information are available at bombardier.com or follow us on Twitter @Bombardier.
Notes to Editors
An image of a CRJ900 aircraft in the Bombardier livery is posted with this news release at bombardier.com
The CRJ Series aircraft backgrounder is available in the BCA Media Hub.
Follow @BBD_Aircraft on Twitter to receive the latest news and updates from Bombardier Commercial Aircraft.
To receive our press releases, please visit the RSS Feed section of Bombardier’s Website.
Bombardier, CRJ700, CRJ900, CRJ1000 and CRJ Series are trademarks of Bombardier Inc. or its subsidiaries.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/