- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 18 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 22 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 2 days ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 2 days ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 2 days ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 2 days ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 3 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Balochistan Govt to start development projects in Gwadar, Lasbela districts
The Balochistan government will start multiple development projects worth 12.3 billion rupees in Gwadar and Lasbela districts for socio-economic development of the people there.
According to officials, the approved projects include construction of two Jetties at Jiwani and Ormara and floating Jetti at Kundmalir, establishment of eight hatcheries and 80 commercial net cultures. Under the special development initiative, programs would be initiated with an aim to impart vocational and technical training to around 12,000 females and 6,300 males.
The officials said Chief Minister Balochistan’s Green Boats Scheme for fishermen would be completed in the financial year 2020-2021 with a cost of 500 million rupees. They said 150 million rupees would be earmarked for setting up rest houses, restaurants, motels, international fast food chains and emergency response centers at coastal tourist destinations during the next financial year.
Source: Radio Pakistan