- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 19 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 23 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 2 days ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 2 days ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 2 days ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 2 days ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 3 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Balochistan CM directs for timely completion of all ongoing development schemes
Chief Minister Balochistan Jam Kamal Khan has directed the authorities for timely and quality completion of all ongoing development schemes.
Chairing a high level meeting held in Quetta to review the matters related to Special Development Program and other schemes, he instructed the concerned officials to prepare concept papers before the preparation of PC-1 for the approval of all development schemes.
He also directed the Planning and Development Department to take ownership of the development schemes and ensure their effective monitoring.
The Chief Minister said that the people of the province could benefit from the fruits of development schemes only by utilizing the funds effectively.
Source: Radio Pakistan