- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 10 hours ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 17 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 1 day ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 2 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 2 days ago
APHC Delegation of All Parties Hurriyat Conference call on President
Karachi: A seven-member delegation of All Parties Hurriyat Conference led by its Chairman, Mir Waiz Umer Farooq called on President Asif Ali Zardari at Bilawal House on Thursday. Spokesperson to the President Senator Farhatullah Babar said that welcoming the APHC delegation, the President reiterated Pakistan’s resolve to continue extending all political, moral and diplomatic support to the Kashmiri brethren in their just demand for their legitimate right.
The President said that people of Kashmir had rendered huge sacrifices for upholding their dignity and freedom, pleading for equity and justice and the fulfilment of the promise for the effective exercise of their right to self-determination.
APHC delegation besides its Chairman Mir Waiz Umer Farooq included Maulana Abbas Ansari, Ittehadul Muslimeen, Professor Abdul Ghani Bhat, Muslim conference, Bilal Ghani Lone, J&K Peoples Conference, Mukhtar Ahmad Waza, J&K Peoples League, Agha Syed Hasan Almoosvi, J&K Anjuman-e Shari Shian and Mussadiq Adil, J&K Peoples Political Front.
Mr. Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, Chairman PPP, Mian Manzoor Ahmad Wattoo, Minister for Kashmir Affairs & Gilgit – Baltistan, Malik Amad Ahmad Khan, MOS for foreign affairs, Chaudhry Muhammad Yasin, senior minister AJ&K, Mr. Jalil Abbas Jilani, Foreign Secretary, Mr. Kamran Ali Qureshi, Secretary Kashmir Affairs & GB and Ms. Nasreen Haque, Special Secretary to the President were also present during the meeting.
The President said that Pakistan firmly believes that meaningful, sustained and result oriented process of engagement with India would help creating a conducive environment to find permanent solution of the Kashmir dispute in accordance with the aspirations of the people
The Spokesperson said that President remarked that finding amicable and just solutions to resolve all outstanding issues including Kashmir dispute was important for Pakistan and India to ensure lasting peace, stability and development in the region.
The President recalled his meeting with Chairman APHC Mir Waiz Umer Farooq in New York in September on the sidelines of United Nation General Assembly session and said that engagement with APHC leadership is a positive development and recognition of the just cause of the people of Kashmir.
The President praised the efforts of the Hurriyat leadership for highlighting the case of the people of Kashmir at various international forums. The President during the meeting called upon the international community to focus its attention towards the troubles of Kashmiri people who have been waging a legitimate struggle for their right of self-determination for over six decades despite suffering huge losses and human rights violations.
Chairman APHC Mir Waiz Mohammad Umar Farooq thanked the President for meeting the delegation and for the Pakistan’s support to the people of Jammu & Kashmir in their just struggle for self-determination.