- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 5 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 19 hours ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 22 hours ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 6 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف گوانگ ژو نے 357,809 زائرین کو 4,000 کوالٹی برانڈز کے ساتھ منسلک کردیاPosted 7 days ago
Alternative system for dissolved market committees being introduced: Dr. Firdous
Special Assistant to Punjab Chief Minister on Information Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan has said that alternative system for recently dissolved market committees was being introduced to control inflation.
Talking to media in Lahore, she said that under new system consumers would get essential items at inexpensive prices and they would not be left at mercy of middlemen and shopkeepers.
She said the alternative system would be run on public private partnership model.
She apprised that Punjab Food Minister had been given a task to finalize priorities for making effective food policy to determine reasonable support price of wheat.
To a question, she said that targeted programme would be implemented to provide subsidy to the farmers.
Source: Radio Pakistan