- Virgin Hyperloop Unveils Passenger Experience VisionPosted 2 hours ago
- LeddarTech Announces Significant Growth in Customer Engagements, Partnerships, and Investment in 2020Posted 10 hours ago
- Top Pakistan Star Jannat Mirza is Amassing Growing Popularity on SnackVideoPosted 11 hours ago
- ٹاپ پاکستانی سٹار جنت مرزا سنیک ویڈیو پر مقبولیت حاصل کر رہی ہےPosted 11 hours ago
- Telefónica Germany selects Opanga Networks Inc for RAN OptimizationPosted 11 hours ago
- سعودی ائرلائن (سعودیہ) کوفلائٹ ہیلتھ سیفٹی کے لیے ہیرا اسٹیٹس ملا ہےPosted 13 hours ago
- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 1 day ago
- Saudia Receives Diamond Status For Flight Health SafetyPosted 2 days ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 5 days ago
AJK President, PM pay rich tribute to Benazir Bhutto
Muzaffarabad: The AJK President Sardar Muhammad Yaqub Khan and Prime Minister Chaudhry Abdul Majeed have said that former Prime Minister Shaheed Benazir Bhutto laid down her life for the solidarity‚ integrity of Pakistan and strengthening democratic institutions in the country.
In their separate messages on the occasion of 5th death anniversary of Benazir Bhutto Shaheed‚ AJK President Sardar Muhammad Yaqub Khan said that Benazir Bhutto’s sacrifice was success of democracy and defeat of dictatorial powers in the country. He said she was a ray of hope‚ a source of strength for the people.
The Prime Minister Ch. Abdul Majeed in his message on this occasion said that Benazir was a brave leader who fought all her life against the oppressive forces.
He said present government in Azad Kashmir is committed to implement the thoughts and ideology of Shaheed Benazir Bhutto for development of the state.