- Bombardier Announces Closing Date, Amended Terms for Sale of Aerostructures Business to Spirit AeroSystems Holding, Inc.Posted 17 hours ago
- شركة Sphera تُطلق برنامجًا متطورًا مصممًا لتحويل أداء سلامة العمليات وإدارة المخاطر التشغيليةPosted 5 days ago
- Sphera Launches Cutting-Edge Software Designed to Transform Process Safety and Operational Risk Management PerformancePosted 6 days ago
- New Style of Remote Lesson, Experience-based Event “Pinch to Move! Three-dimensional Vision in Air” in ActionPosted 6 days ago
- [INVNT GROUP]™ And World Air League® Partner On World-First Cultural, Sports And Entertainment Event, World Sky Race®Posted 1 week ago
- یو لسم پین بیبو ګلف اقتصادی تعاون فورم او 2020 بیبو ګلف انټر نیشنل ګیټ وے پورټ تعاون سمټ 15 اکتوبر له په ګوانګسی نیننګ ښار کښي منعقد شو۔Posted 1 week ago
- Carnegie Endowment Announces The Malcolm H. Kerr Carnegie Middle East CenterPosted 1 week ago
- مؤسسة كارنيغي للسلام الدولي تُعلن عن “مركز مالكوم كير- كارنيغي للشرق الأوسط”Posted 1 week ago
- گیارہواں پین بیبو گلف اکانومک کوپریشن فورم اور 2020 بیبوگلف انٹر نیشنل گیٹ وے پورٹ کوپریشن سمٹ 15 اکتوبر کو گوانگزے کے شہر نیننگ میں منعقد ہواPosted 1 week ago
- The 11th Pan-Beibu Gulf Economic Cooperation Forum & 2020 Beibu Gulf International Gateway Port Cooperation Summit was held on October 15 in Guangxi’s Nanning CityPosted 2 weeks ago
Academic activities at Govt. Girls College Moosa Lane Lyari suffer due to forced transfer of senior teachers on verbal orders
Karachi: The academic activities at Government Girls College of Arts, Commerce and Science, Moosa Lane, Lyari have virtually come to standstill for dearth of teachers and transferring others instead of meeting the shortage by the regional directorate of colleges, Karachi.
A number of lecturers had been transferred from this college without any reason without any alternate posting. Recently, some of the sincere teachers had approached the provincial education department officials for resolving the problem of teachers’ shortage, but they were surprised when the college was deprived of another three teachers.
College Principal told three senior teachers – Ms. Shabnam (BPS-18) Assistant Professor of Chemistry, Ms. Razia (BPS-18) Assistant Professor of Sindh and Abdul Majeed (BPS-18) Assistant Professor of Physics, that their detailment orders have been cancelled. More surprising is the fact that they have not received any written order nor the Principal showed them copy of the order. She just removed names from attendance register and verbally told them that their detailment at this college has been withdrawn.
All the three teachers were originally posted at this college being the permanent resident of Lyari, but were got transferred allegedly by the present Principal. They later had got them detailed to work at same college and were most regular teachers.
Currently, the college has no teacher of Pakistan Studies, Zoology, Botany, English, Urdu, Education, Economics, and of all the subjects of commerce except two. The college had only two teachers of chemistry but now there remains one after cancelling detailment of one. There are only two teachers of physics, two of civics and one each of history, Islamic studies and Islamiat.
The axe had also fallen on Librarian in the past when she was transferred forcibly and since then the college library remains closed with no facility of book-reading to girls.
The senior teachers, whose detailent has been withdrawn mysteriously, told that when they approached the directorate of colleges, no record was found there regarding such orders.
According to them, three non-teaching employees of college – a laboratory assistant, a gatekeeper and a peon, residents of Lyari, have also been told verbally that they have been transferred.