- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 3 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 4 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 4 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 4 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 4 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 4 days ago
86 industrial unites located in congested residential areas of Sialkot: DCO
Sialkot: The district administration of Sialkot has identified that as many as 86 industrial units located in congested residential areas of Sialkot city. These industrial units were dangerous because rubber, shoes making, chemicals and different paints were prepared in these units.
Sialkot District Coordination Officer (DCO) Zahid Saleem Gondal has stated this while presiding over an important meeting of Industrial Safety and Relocation Committee Sialkot held at the DCO office here. DCO said that the district administration has approved the immediate relocation and shifting of these 86 dangerous industrial units to the outskirts from Sialkot city’s congested residential areas, in a bid to avert any untoward incident in this export-oriented city.
He added that in Sialkot, the district administration was giving necessary and direly needed training of fire-fighting to the factory owners and their industrial workers as well under the supervision of Sialkot Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCI), with the help of Rescue 1122 teams while visiting factory-to-factory. A detailed and comprehensive survey of all the 7000 small and big sized industrial units was also being conducted in Sialkot to check their fire safety and security arrangements in a bid to avert any untoward incident in Sialkot factories in future.