- چین کا ہینان فری ٹریڈ پورٹ21واں جشن منعقد کررہاہےPosted 2 days ago
- چین-آسیان ٹیکنالوجی ٹرانسفر اور جدت طرازی تعاون پر آٹھویں فورم کا ناننگ میں آغاز ہوگیاPosted 2 days ago
- ہینان فری تجارتی بندرگاہ پر پہلا انٹرنیشنل ٹورزم ایکیوپمنٹ ایکسپو کا انعقادPosted 2 days ago
- The 8th Forum on China-ASEAN Technology Transfer and Collaborative Innovation Unveiled in NanningPosted 2 days ago
- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 3 days ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 3 days ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 4 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 5 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 6 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 6 days ago
70% construction work of Dakhaana Flyover completed
KARACHI: Karachi Metropolitan Corporation (KMC) Administrator Saqib Ahmed Soomro has said that 70 percent construction works of Dakhaana Flyover has been completed whereas a track of Water Pump and Aisha Manzil Flyovers going from Sohrab Goth to Karimabad has already opened for traffic.
After completion of a track of Dakhaana Flyover an entire track of Shahrah-e-Pakistan from Sohrab Goth to Teen Hatti would be signal free whereas construction work of remaining track of flyovers on Shahrah-e-Pakistan was underway speedily. It was expected that this would also be opened for traffic in next three months.
He said this during a meeting held on reviewing construction works of flyovers on Shahrah-e-Pakistan. On this occasion Director General Technical Services Niaz Ahmed Soomro and relevant Project Directors were present. Administrator Karachi Saqib Ahmed Soomro said that construction works of Teen Hatti Flyover was also underway. The citizens would have facilities when these four flyovers would be opened for traffic finally.
On this occasion, DG Technical Services Niaz Ahmed Soomro during a briefing informed that each flyover of Water Pump and Aisha Manzil would have 500 meter length whereas each of them was being construction with a cost of Rs400million.
He informed that 32 trizoms of Dakhaana Flyover have been completed whereas 32 girders of a track have been completed and 20 out of 32 girders of second track have also been completed.
Dakhaana Flyover was being constructed from Super Market Liaquatabad to Two Minar Masjid which was about 460 meter long and this flyover was being constructed with a cost of Rs369.97million.
He informed that almost 55 percent construction works of Teen Hatti flyover has been completed whereas 3 out of 9 trizoms and 13 out of 20 girders have been completed. Teen Hatti Flyover was being constructed with a cost of Rs17.5million.
Administrator Karachi on this occasion directed to expedite construction works of four flyovers on Shahrah-e-Pakistan.
He said that upgradation works beneath the flyovers should also be completed and it was also necessary to carry out construction work of service road and footpath along the flyover.
He said that construction works of four flyovers was underway speedily to make Shahrah-e-Pakistan signal free from Sohrab Goth to Teen Hatti. Completion of these flyovers would help maintain traffic flow on this road and other adjacent areas and resolve traffic jam problem as well.